Appeals and Complaints
S&A strives to continually improve our services so that we deliver the level of quality and confidence expected by our customers. If you are unhappy with our services or disagree with a decision we have made, please complete the form below to inform us of your concerns. Following receipt of this information, S&A will take the following steps:
- S&A will assign an independent party to review the details of your concern and identify any follow-up actions that S&A shall implement.
- S&A will email you to confirm receipt of the information, and will inform you of the independent party conducting the review, as well as the process and timeline for resolution.
- While reviewing the details of your concern, the independent party may interview S&A team members, yourself or other relevant stakeholders.
- Once the independent review has been completed, S&A will inform you of the outcome and any actions that S&A will implement to resolve the appeal or complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with S&A’s response, you can appeal our decision to the GHG Program (if the concern is tied to S&A’s audit of a carbon project).
All information received in connection with your appeal or complaint will be handled in a confidential manner, and S&A will ensure that no discriminatory actions are taken against any stakeholders involved. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please complete the following form to submit a concern with S&A’s services: